Monday, November 25, 2013

This Years Reading List


I spent this weekend wrapping up a few outstanding pages in my sketchbooks. One was this ongoing list of all the new books I have read this year. I did some little watercolor thumbnails of the cover of each once I had finished reading it. There's a full list of titles and authors after the jump.


Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay - Michael Chabon
The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
The Road - Cormac McCarthy
Vampires in the Lemon Grove - collection of short stories by Karen Russell
Backing Into Forward - the autobiography of Jules Feiffer
Wolf Hall - Hilary Mantel
Bring Up the Bodies - Hilary Mantel
The Devil in the White City - Erik Larson
Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
Dune - Frank Herbert
American Gods - Neil Gaiman

I decided against adding books to the list that I had already read. Most of them are YA books that I loved and have read many times, but this is not their year.

No comments:

Post a Comment